your local computer and send that order to our lab for printing. You control the number of prints including sizing
and cropping and the software creates a list automatically. Once you have completed your order, the software takes
care of uploading the images to our lab’s computer …. And the software is FREE.
On Our New N.C.C Line of Printing, we can offer you lower prices on your prints.
There is a minimum of $5.00 per order on this line.
Setting Up Your Computer: It’s as easy as 1-2-3 (CLICK TO OPEN)
NOTE: When Loading The Web Order Tools:
1. When you first load from the our link provided to you, it will load Java 1.4.1.02 and the web ordering application. VIEW SCREENSHOT
2. Close the application and then open again from the icon you were provided-the second time it will prompt you to put a T.P.I shortcut for the web ordering tools on your desktop. From then on you will be able to launch our web ordering application from the desktop.
Loading images for order into thumbnail viewer: VIEW SCREENSHOT
NOTE: Images to be loaded for orders must be placed inside their own folder. All images in folder will load into viewer, unless the stop loading button is clicked before all images are done loading. Images must be in .JPG format.
3. Click the change folder button in the lower center of the viewer screen.
4. Navigate to the drive and select the folder with the images for your order.
YOU ARE NOW READY TO START YOUR ORDER.
After installing the application the first window is your customer Information it is very important that it is filled out correctly for our system to understand who the order is from. VIEW SCREENSHOT
Studio Name (no abbreviations please)
Account number (this must be exactly as the lab has it entered) We suggest calling the lab and we will give it to you.
Current e-mail address )Please notify us if address is changed).
State which studio resides in.
Tax exempt or not
FTP Account is roes (all in lower case)
FTP Password is tpiroesbeta (all in lower case)
Cropping and Sizing: (CLICK TO OPEN)
5. If you need to adjust the size of the thumbnails in the viewer, click on the zoom button directly on the left in the thumbnail viewing area. You can make the images larger or smaller to suit your needs.
6. To load images into the ordering screen (white frame) in the thumbnail viewer, either double-click on an image or simply drag an image into the ordering area. When needing different images to be the same size, quantity, and crop simply select the first image and hold down the shift key and select the needed images and double click on the last one and they will load automatically.
When image is in the order screen. If you want the image or crop to have a different orientation – (Horizontal or Vertical- you can click either the Rotate Crop or the Rotate Image Buttons. VIEW SCREENSHOT
If the image you selected needs to be adjusted you can crop and or size the image within the large image ordering window. (A) The cursor will turn into a hand when it passes over the large image area – you can then position the image anywhere in the ordering window. (B) Sizing the image within the crop box: Simply click the ZOOM Button and then a slider bar appears. You can then zoom the image smaller or larger within the crop with the slider bar.
8. Now that you’ve adjusted the crop and position, Click Options Button to add any optional services (if needed) to the print i.e. Spray, mount, die cut etc.
9. Then click the Add To Order Button and the image becomes part of the order. Repeat the previous steps with the rest of the order, until complete.
10. When your order is complete – click the Review Order Button.
Order Review: (CLICK TO OPEN)
11. In the order review and confirmation window you have the opportunity to verify your order and make changes if needed. To delete an item just right click and delete, click on options to make changes and change quantities if needed. VIEW SCREENSHOT
12. To print out a copy of your order – click on the Show Order Button.
You now need to print out your order. Or, the system will also save a copy of the form on your computer and you can print them later or leave them archive on your computer. T.P.I. Strongly suggest you print a copy of your order. VIEW SCREENSHOT
To go back to finish submitting your order from the printable version of the order summary, exit out of the browser window.
You are now ready to send your order to T.P.I.
There are two options for submitting your order to the lab. VIEW SCREENSHOT
A. Click the Save Order to Disk Button, This will save the entire order in zip format on to your computer. You can then burn multiple jobs to a CD and ship the CD to T.P.I
B. Click the Send Order Button. This will zip up the entire order an automatically send the job to the lab. The order is then processed as soon as your order is sent.
13. Soon after your order has been successfully submitted you will receive an email that gives your work bag number. If you do not receive an email reply within a couple of hours, please call customer service to receive a status on your order.
After you have clicked OK in the sent successfully window, you are automatically taken back to the Remote Ordering Window. You can either: submit another order or load a new folder and send more orders or exit. VIEW SCREENSHOT
System Requirements: (CLICK TO OPEN)
THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES JAVA RUN TIME 1.4.2_01 OR NEWER. OLDER VERSIONS MAY CONFLICT WITH THE NEWER VERSION OF JAVA 1.4.2_01 AND PREVENT THE ROES SOFTWARE FROM WORKING CORRECTLY.
TO CHECK WHAT VERSIONS OF JAVA RUN TIME YOU HAVE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER CLICK ON THE:
MY COMPUTER ICON ON YOUR DESKTOP, THEN CLICK ON CONTROL PANEL, GO TO ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS AND SEE WHAT VERSIONS OF
JAVA RUN TIME IS CURRENTLY INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM. (You will be looking for JAVA RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT, SV version number)
WE RECOMMEND REMOVING ALL VERSIONS OF JAVA TO INSURE A CLEAN INSTALL OF JAVA 1.4.2_01
MAKE SURE YOUR OTHER PROGRAMS DO NOT REQUIRE THESE OLDER VERSIONS, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE CONTACT YOUR SOFTWARE VENDOR.
AFTER REMOVING ALL VERSIONS OF JAVA CLOSE CONTROL PANEL.
2- THEN CLICK ON JAVA RUN TIME INSTALLER TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM.
3- (BE SURE YOU ARE ALREADY CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET):
CLICK ON THE INSTALL ROES BUTTON TO INSTALL THE REMOTE ORDER ENTRY SOFTWARE (ROES WILL DOWNLOAD FROM OUR SERVER).
THE SOFTWARE WILL SELF INSTALL BE SURE AND ANSWER YES OR ACCEPT TO ALL WINDOWS DURING INSTALLATION.
4- IN THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION WINDOW ENTER YOUR:
ENTER: STUDIO NAME
ENTER: STUDIO ACCOUNT NUMBER PROCEEDED BY 0000 (if not sure call the lab)
ENTER: WHICH STATE YOUR ARE IN AND TAX EXEMPT OR NOT
ENTER: UNDER FTP ACCOUNT ENTER roes ALL LOWER CASE
ENTER: UNDER FTP PASSWORD ENTER tpiroesbeta ALL LOWER CASE
THEN CLICK ( OK)
5- PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO READ THE USER GUIDE.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR PC USERS